Dagger Yemeni old, Its origin goes back to folk customs and traditions and is one of the ancient Yemeni civilizations The handle of the dagger is made of Karak covered with copper. The blade of the dagger is made of reinforced iron The type of scabbard is made of copper, plated with silver, in a curved shape. Old hand craft. This type was worn by men. As a symbol of masculinity and a symbol of heritage and social status, This type is also used as a masterpiece and a symbol of civilization.
- Handle type: brass covered horn
- Sheath type: silver plated brass
- Blade type: iron hardened
- Handle size: 10 x 4 x 1 mm
- Handle weight: 141.8 g
- Sheath weight: 35.6 g
- Defects: broken behind handle