The rare Yemeni agate stone is depicted in the form of a bird with its wings spread. This is what we have guessed according to our vision, or it may appear to you as another image. The shape of the stone is plain, the material of the stone is completely transparent, the raw stone was extracted from the rich mountains of Yemen, and it was polished by Yemeni hands. The stone is used in the formulation of necklaces and rings or in any other jewelry.
- Stone Type: Pictorial Agate
- Stone size: 20 x 15 x 6 mm
- Stone Transparency: 100%
- Stone image: a bird with its wings wide
- Stone uses: necklace, ring, or other uses
- Treated/Natural : 100% natural