A rare Yemeni agate stone in the form of a picture of Dar Al-Hajar. The shape of the stone is plain, the material of the stone is completely transparent, the raw stone was extracted from the rich mountains of Yemen, and it was polished by Yemeni hands. The stone is used in the formulation of necklaces and rings or in any other jewelry.
- Stone Type: Gemstone> Unrepeatable Photographic Agate
- Stone Size: 12 × 9.8 × 4.9 mm
- Stone Transparency: 90%
- Stone’s picture: The Stone House
- Stone uses: necklace, ring, or other uses
- Treated/Natural: 100% Natural