Stone Yemeni agate illustrated rare in the form of a picture of a camel and a camel copulating. This is what we guessed according to our vision, or it may appear to you as another picture. The shape of the stone is plain oval, the stone material is medium transparent. The raw stone was extracted from the rich mountains of Yemen, and it was polished by Yemeni hands. The stone is used in crafting necklaces, rings, or any other jewelry.
- Stone Type: Gemstone> Unrepeatable Photographic Agate
- Stone Size: 25.6 x 18 x 6 mm
- Stone Transparency: 100%
- Stone image: camel and camel huddled together
- Stone uses: necklace, ring, Or any other use
- Treated/Natural: 100% Natural