- before or at the time of collecting personal information, We will identify the purposes for which the information is collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for the purpose of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, Unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary to achieve those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, and when required, With the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data must be relevant to the purposes for which it will be used, It shall be accurate, complete and current to the extent necessary for those purposes.
- We will protect personal information with reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will provide customers with information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- geographic information when you use the mobile application, We may use GPS (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are in and display information with relevant data or advertisements. We will never share your current location with other users or partners. If you do not want us to use your site for the purposes described above, You must turn off Location Services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile settings and/or within the mobile application.
- Automatic information We receive information automatically from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you accessed our site, if found, as well as the name of the website you are heading to when you leave our site. This information also includes the IP address of the computer/proxy server you are using to access the Internet, and the name of your website provider, and type of web browser, and mobile device type, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our site.
- Log data like many website operators, We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and browser type, and browser version, and the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, And the time you spend on those and other pages. Statistics.
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
Under the Child Online Privacy Security Act, No website operator can order, As a condition of participating in an activity, A child under the age of 13 discloses more details than is reasonably required. KannourMano complies with this requirement. KannourMano willingly collects the displayed information; No passive information is collected. Children under 13 can only submit their email address when emailing us in the Contact Us area. KannourMano uses the email address to respond to a one-time request from a child under 13 and then deletes the email address. In the event that KannourMano collects and retains personal information about a child under the age of 13, A parent may send an email to us to review, change and/or erase such information as well as refuse to enable any further collection or use of the child’s information. How we use your information We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Personalizing our Website We may use personally identifiable information that you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- Sharing information with affiliates and other third parties We never sell, rent or provide your personally identifiable information to third parties, for necessary purposes. We may provide your personally identifiable information to trusted affiliates that provide services to us in connection with our Website (such as payment processors, website hosting companies, etc.); These affiliates will only receive the information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements that limit the use of these services
- Data collection We reserve the right to collect and use any non-personal information collected from your use of our Website and to compile this data for internal analytics that improve our Website and our Service as well as for use or resale to others. Your personally identifiable information is not included at any time in these data collections.
- Legally Required Information Edits We may be legally required to disclose your personally identifiable information, if such disclosure is (a) required by a subpoena, statute, or other legal process; (b) is necessary to assist law enforcement officials or governmental law enforcement agencies; (c) is necessary to investigate or otherwise enforce violations of our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property or personal safety of KannourMano, our users, employees and our affiliates.
Opt -Out We offer you the opportunity to “opt-out” of using your personally identifiable information for certain functions, When we ask you for these details. When you register on the site, If you do not wish to receive any additional materials or notifications from us, You can show your preferences in our registration form.
Security The security of your personal information is important to us, But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. We use practical safeguards to guard against loss, misuse and alteration of individual data under our control. Personal data is kept in a secure database and is always sent via an SSL-encrypted method when supported by your web browser. No transmission over the web or email is completely secured or at no cost. for example , Email sent to or from the Site may not be protected. You should be uniquely concerned with identifying the information that you send to us by email.